Dear Incoming Kindergarten Families,
We are so happy to welcome you to school and want to make sure you’re included in the school directory so you can fully participate in school life!
John Stanford International Elementary School has an online directory that is used for most school communications. This system was designed to streamline school communications and consolidate all our events and school information on one website.
The directory is most useful to everyone if it includes contact information for every family, so please take a moment to register so that you can keep in touch with other school families and receive important school communications.
Benefits of registering:
– Your information will be current in our directory and can be updated by you at any time.
– Other school families will know how to contact you for playdates, birthday parties, school projects, etc.
– You will have access to the directory to contact other school community members.
– You will receive up to date communications from the school and classrooms.
– You can “hide” various parts of your contact information and change your privacy settings at any time.
You must register to be included in the directory and to view it because it is a secure site. The general public does not have access to the directory; only registered school members can see the directory data that you choose to show. At least one parent/guardian must register to show their family’s information in the directory and to receive school communications.
Please start here to register.