Fundraise While You Shop!
There are many ways to support our school as you do your personal shopping - at no additional cost to you!
AmazonSmile for Desktop/Laptop
- Login in to our Account
- Select "Account & Lists"
- Select "Your AmazonSmile"
- Search "John Stanford International School PTSA 6 15 195"
- Confirm it is for the "Location: Tacoma, WA"
AmazonSmile App for phone
- Open the app and find “settings” in the main menu (☰).
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
- Add John Stanford International School PTSA 6 15 195 (Tacoma, WA).
- Renew as promoted, every six months.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to JSIS PTSA and you will help the program earn a donation from Fred Meyer every time you swipe your rewards card! If you enrolled in this last year, you have to re-enroll. New and old users use the following directions:
- Visit the Community Rewards section of the Fred Meyer website.
- Click "Re-enroll or Link your Rewards Card now".
- Sign in or set-up a rewards card account (set-up will only take 2 minutes).
- At the bottom of your account page under "Community Rewards" you will click Enroll.
- Find Your Organization. Type "John Stanford" and our school will come up. Select, and you are done!
Ask a store clerk to enroll in the scrip program. They will give you a quick form to complete and a plastic card to swipe each time you shop there. Just check the box for "John Stanford International School PTSA" on the back of the form.
Does your company match your donations or volunteer hours? If so, please submit. Some of the known large companies around Seattle that match gifts are Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Microsoft, Starbucks and Boeing.