Returning families, already registered:
Please login. Add your new student to your account by clicking +ADD CHILD under Family Info. Enter his/her/their name and the appropriate language under the language drop down. Be sure to SAVE at the top of the page before logging out.
New families or non-registered returning families:
We are so happy to welcome you to JSIS! To fully participate in school life, we invite you to register to our secure online school directory. Joining our directory has these benefits:
- Receive up-to-date communications from the school and classrooms.
- Access contact information for other school members, and connect for playdates, birthday parties, school projects, etc.
- Total control over your profile (update your contact information, “hide” any part of it, and change your privacy settings at any time)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Please click here to complete the Directory waiver. This is required for registration. You will then be returned to this page.
- If your family is new to the school and you are the first in your family to register, click here to register. Please contact the directory team for current password.
- Click the CREATE NEW FAMILY UNIT link. Your profile will come up. Scroll down and add your contact information (at least an email address).
- Set your privacy settings (SEE PRIVACY SETTINGS BELOW). Your contact information should be visible for other school families to be able to contact you. SAVE your information at the top of the page.
- Once your information is entered and saved, YOU MUST CLICK +ADD CHILD to enter your child’s name and appropriate language. The directory team will add grade/class information. Click SAVE (upper right).
- You can then CLICK +ADD ADULT for any other adults in your family that wish to appear in the directory or receive school communications. Click SAVE (upper right). Make sure you SAVE any information that you add or change at the top of the page before adding the next person.
- Finally, click logout on the upper right corner of your profile to complete your registration.
- Once you have registered, head to our PTSA website. Under the Directory tab you can check your entry by searching for your child in the search field. You will need to enter your username and password to see the search results.
Please note that by registering and setting your privacy preferences, you are agreeing that these preferences are in effect until you change them, and that your information can be printed for those school families who prefer a printed class list.
- PRIVACY SETTINGS: Set your privacy settings and those of your family (under family info) by clicking on “click to show” next to the data you want to display in the directory. Remember that if you “click to hide” something, it will not be accessible in the directory and cannot be used by other families to contact you. Be sure to leave your name and email address in the system even if you choose not to display them, so that you can be contacted by room reps and teachers regarding your child’s class. If another adult would like their email in the directory, but would prefer to not receive school emails, you can turn off organization-wide emails for them under email groups.
- Special letters and/or accents in names can be difficult to search in this online directory. It is your decision whether to enter names with accents or to take them out to make them more searchable.
Questions? Email Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.