La Fiesta is back at JSIS!
Join us on May 19th, 2023 from 6-8pm for a pachanga (party) filled with cultural celebration! We will enjoy:
- Live dance performances featuring all the students from the Spanish program, and the ASA group JSIS Club Folklorico!
- Live Latin American music by Dr. Oscar Bailon!
- A chance to show off your moves on the dance floor!
- Post card writing to our sister school Juan de la Barrera!
- Designing and coloring your own luchador mask!
- A soccer pichanga (short, casual game) with your friends!
- Shopping at El Mercadito and participating in a raffle!
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every great event at our school needs many helping hands. Please sign-up to volunteer for a quick 30 minute slot.
We have partnered with the following restaurants so our JSIS community can enjoy some delicious Latin American and Spanish cuisine at la Fiesta:
All food will be pre-order only, and picked up the day of the event.
The window for pre-ordering is now closed.
The window for preordering is now closed.
Continuing the tradition of years past, there will be a Mercadito during La Fiesta where you can buy handmade art. All proceeds will benefit our sister school, Juan de la Barrera, which our school families can visit every year.